Monday, November 14, 2011

Thanksmas.

Ok. I did it. I started listening to Christmas music. I dont care if you care. I love Christmas music. And I dont feel bad about it. I will say I usually dont start this early but this year my spirit is alive early and Im not ignoring it. Not this time. It is sort of awkward listening to Let it Snow while the high for today is 80 degrees. Rats. I want you to know, whoever you are, that I am not looking past Thanksgiving. Im only starting early bc there is never enough time to enjoy the Christmas music. Believe me, if there were Thanksgiving songs I wouldve started listening to those back in September. Do you believe me when I say Im not disregarding Thanksgiving? I have been celebrating it everyday. By making lots of Crafts. and with thoughts about how blessed I am this year. More so than last year bc I have still have a family that loves me and loves the Lord. I still have Christ who guides me and shows me how to live. I live in a warm house and get to sleep in a warm bed every night. I have money to use on food and clothes and medicine. And even money to by small things for others. Some dont even have money for themselves. I have extra. We all have extra. This post wasnt planned to be a serious one, but it is. Be grateful. We have so much. And so this is Christmas...And what have you done...Another year over...And a new one just begun...(John Lennon, love that song). I mean, And so this is Thanksgiving...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Peyton! You couldn't have said it any better! Ring those Christmas bells . . . and be thankful ;)