Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Real talk.

I have been working on Honesty. In my relationships. Like, just being real. Sometimes its hard. And other times its refreshing to just..say what youre thinking. I try to steer clear of excuses and to just tell the whole truth. Not that I was this chronic liar before but its good to tell people the exact truth. Especially if they ask. What if we were real with one another all the time? I think we'd be better people. I think our expectations of each other would decrease. And there would be more trust. Obviously. I think honesty is the foundation for every relationship. I dont know what I else Im thinking. Be real with one another. Also, Bradley Harris ate two scones today. One was Blueberry and the other, Raspberry with white Chocolate. Im so proud of him.

0 comments: