Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Star Power.

I appreciate the stars. In the quietness of the night they bring comfort. To know that God created them. And then to rest in the fact that he created me. He sustains and watches over the world and he watches over me. Sometimes I think the stars do a better job at letting people know that there is a God. Ya know?

I just cant imagine looking at the world and not believing in God. How would I see the stars without God? They would look the same. They might even give me the same feeling. But it would end there. I would see the stars with selfish eyes. But instead, I can marvel in the fact that God created them. I can immediately be swept away by the Creator of the universe.

I decided I want to live by this saying. Im not sure if I can explain everything Im thinking. But look at the stars, observe the stars, find comfort, and just rest. Rest in Christ.

"...and He also made the stars." Genesis 1:16.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ps 19:1-6. My favorite star verse.