Wednesday, November 18, 2009

they gonna wash away. they gonna wash away.

i always feel really sad when i see live chickens that are being shipped somewhere else. i drove by some the other night and they were on a truck as big as an eighteen wheeler in cages. i just felt sorry for them. although they might enjoy it. they probably think its adventurous. i wonder if they are trying to figure out where theyre going.

i have been celebrating christmas a lot. and drinking coffee late at night.

the weather today is splendid.

my friend mackenzie got me a goldfish. el luchador died last week. i will post his eulogy on here soon. she brought me a very tiny goldfish. i named him el pez dorado. the gold digger.

i finished a book. it was the greatest book ever read. i wanted to run away and search for adventure when i finished. i nearly did. “I was feeling wonderful. It seemed that the wind in my fur and the wild sea beneath me existed solely to transport me into a world of adventure. Could anything be more exciting than a journey into the unknown, a voyage of discovery across the great, wide ocean?”

i am back in the ambidextrious business.

i do love beards.

1 comments:

Emotional Abuse said...

They don't only do this to chickens but to parrots and other living things as well.
It makes me want to get my own
livestock animals so I can know what has happened to them and how they were put to death before I have them.