Thursday, January 27, 2011

Walkin on the fightin side of me.

Ive wondered. Is it true that nobody wants to hear your dreams unless you're in them? Is that the same for blog posts? Likely. Plus its my blog anyways. So Im telling you. I guess it lies in your hands since you're the one reading. I had a dream last night that I was fighting a lot of people. I had never seen them before. Im not going to tell you the dream in its entirety bc I know you wouldn't care. I'll get straight to the point. Every time one of the fighters threw their sword at me it turned to nerf and I caught it and threw it back. Of course, when I threw it, it turned back to sword. And I'll leave you with that. No wait, Im immortal. And I'll leave you with that. After I say a few more things...

I might be able to explain why I had this dream. Im started a Trilogy called The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Its about the future. In the book people fight in an arena. My dream didn't take place in an arena.

My teacher just sang in class. It blessed my soul. Hes got the guts.

0 comments: