Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fluffy Bear. $12/Priceless

I have been listening to a lot of 80's. and by a lot I mean every time I get in the car. or my room. It has been consuming me and taking my breath away at times. I also have been trying to dress like the people in the music videos. It's kind of going well. It's a process every morning.

I haven't worn toe nail polish or finger polish in a week. I feel so plain and good.

I miss the mountains. and the fresh wet soil. and the fresh black bears. and the fresh adventures.

The Lord has given me answers to recent questions. I am thankful.

A little boy told me the other day that he liked me when I had a boy haircut. I took it as a compliment.

I haven't eaten kumquats in a long time. I am so ashamed.

Two nights ago it happened. My dream. Zombie Apocalypse. The Zombies lives had three stages. The first stage they could run faster than Trained Olympic Runners and they could climb things. The second stage is kind of blurry and the third stage they were just regular ole Zombies. I found an old tree house to stay in. My friend was with me. We were so scared. I felt like I had to run when I woke up.

I have some rocks from the mountain river in NC that I have big plans for. Their future is so bright.

"Lord please help me to have patience with what is unseen." Josh Harmony.

I re-united with a dear friend. We hungout and talked about things we like, we talked about the unknown future, Build-a-Bear, the names of Deep Sea Fishing Boats, music, movies, coffee, ya know, things like that.

Kessler just informed me that she dropped my toothbrush in the toilet. I don't even know if toothbrush is one word. That's how mad I am. She offered to "buy me a knew one" but I decided to boil it. Bc boiling takes away all the germs and pains of buying a knew toothbrush. I went through a lot with that toothbrush. I had to break it in. It was an agonizing two weeks. I dropped my toothbrush in the toilet twice in one month. I can't do this again.

I've been dreaming with my eyes open. Dreaming big. Bc I'm allowed.

T-minus two days time till the Olympics start.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I am subscribing to your blog. Right now.

Kessler said...

im really sorry.