Thursday, February 7, 2008

coach kirk...i dont hate it...

so i just received the greatest news!!!!! coach hill/ron swan has asked me to COACH the junior high volleyball team at shades mountain! i know! im in shock. this could change everything! ...where i attend school...well i guess just where ill go to school...but this is amazing! im so excited to see where God is going to take me. its an adventure...its like an adventure with a blindfold on. and i was telling rachel the other day that ive been having second thougts about going to tennessee. so this could be God saying i need to stay here...im stoked! i feel like God just spoke to me, i LOVE it!

well, gotta go to class, more updates to come. woot woot!

3 comments:

Heather Joy said...

I am so excited I will get to see you everyday!!

RDJones said...

i know!!!!! ...and i get to see you tonight:) ...sushi!

RDJones said...

sorry im on rachels computer and i forgot:) this is peyton