Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Tonight is Incognito at BCF. Its a Halloween Costume Party. Im going as Nacho Libre which means I get to draw a moustache on my face. Which means I get to do one of my favorite things in the entire world.

This weekend, as a 6th grade girls small group leader, I had the opportunity to go on a youth retreat. We went to Sharp Top Cove in Georgia. It was beautiful. and crisp. The air was fresh and it felt good to get away. My girls learned a lot and Im glad. I spend a lot of time praying for them.

I just filled out my absentee ballot.

Next week Im going to the National Peanut Festival. I feel like Ive waited my whole life for this. Last year I gloriously touched an elephant. We became best friends. I bet he'll remember me. Elephants never forget.

Two weeks ago Brian and I took the Fountain kids to the Wiregrass Museum of Art in Dothan. When we got there it was closed due to construction. So we went to Wiregrass Church and toured the new building. Its coming along! Then we went to get ice cream at Yogurt Kraze. And we ended the fun surprising day at the park.

I didnt have a favorite toy when I was little. Mom said. She said I liked to play outside.

We are the champions of the Volleyball intramurals. Booyahz.

Im starting a new book in approximately 5 minutes.

0 comments: