Tuesday, October 5, 2010

never was a cloudy day.

A friend of mine just found a feather on the ground. He gave it to me. Im taping it in my journal. Its still fresh.

It felt good to be home last weekend. The art show was perfect. In all its glory. I wanted to buy a painting of a tree. It was 700 dollars. What do they think Im made of money? I told them I wasnt. Then carved my name in their painting.

I am going home again this weekend too. My good friends Meredith and Jeremy are making promises to be wed forever.

El guapo was so excited to see me when I got back. He jumped out of his bowl and came running to give me a hug.

I found a pretty yellow leaf at my brothers new house. I taped it in my journal. I like to tape things in my journal. It makes me feel like Im saving it forever. I am. It is comforting to me. It makes me feel safe.

0 comments: