Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vintage Finds.

Yesterday I went antiquing. Im in search of a bed frame. One that I can paint. I had a little luck but not sure if its the one. It was sitting outside in the rain yesterday which made it look...wet. It was almost unapproachable. I would like to do something like this: A white bed spread with a painted bed frame. So pretty.



Instead of finding what I was looking for I found these:
Picnic basket, vintage scarf, and set of 3 glasses.


Ive always wanted a picnic basket.

Arent these lovely?


These 3 things costed me $17. Perfect. They are treasures. And I love treasures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE your style!

-Stacey

Karly and Ty Ann said...

That bed style is so fancy. I really like that basket and those glasses look like jars. And jars are winners. -Tyler

Sarah Beth Cook said...

Love it Peyton