Thursday, June 10, 2010

gassy grassy glassy.

Wanna know something weird I do? Ok. I'll tell you. Since you asked. Occasionally when Im in my car listening to music I sometimes lip-sing. Then...minutes later I'll realize what Im doing. That's the sad part...I dont even realize Im doing it. Dont get me wrong, I love to sing, outloud, but sometimes on accident I lip-sing. I dont know why.

I have a few paintings I will be painting soon. I think they are good ideas. I hope they turn out the way Im picturing.

I like the sound of banjos. and good voices. and I like the taste of good food.

I am super excited about Toy Story 3. Those are some of my favorite disney movies. and Pocahontas. I want to be just like her.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back in the blogging business! Hope all is well!