Monday, December 1, 2008

magnetic gold.

guess what? i have really hairy legs. no shave november duh. its over. i can shave now. (you should see my arm pits.)

im currently learning a new song on my mandolin. this is the song. 'Rise' by Eddie Vedder. aka lead singer of pearl jam. a musical genius. this song is magical.

im going to make paper snowflakes very soon. i watched elf last night and i love christmas.

i found a leaf today at school. its bigger than my head.

all my exams are this week. aka a week early than theyre scheduled for. which means ill be home for christmas...

i get to go to Tennessee for a christmas party. doe river gorges christmas party. i cant wait to see everyone. and we will most likely go sledding. bc theres snow up there. and big hills.

the hills are alive with the sound of music.

1 comments:

Laura-Leigh said...

I love that the very first subject is your hair legs and underarms. It's simply beautiful.