Thursday, October 16, 2008

carbonation, tents, and...

ok so, i never drink sodas. i dont really ever crave them either. however, every once in a while i'll have one, kind of like to reward myself for not having them. when i have one, it tastes sooooo good.

i am having one now. it feels like a special occasion. its a mr. pibb. XTRA! it was 60 cents. pretty well worth it ide say. mmm.

on a different note, me and some friends are going camping this weekend. in tents. i cant wait, i love camping. i cant resist that 'tent' smell. and the fire smell. and the old sleeping bag smell. aaauuugghhh. the great outdoors.

my ambidextrious hand is writing better and better everyday. thanks for asking.

i think i aced my earth science test this morning. (fingers crossed)

theres this song, its been stuck in my head all day, you may have heard of it...johnny cash...ring of fire...? can i get a witness?

i have to go tend to my garden. im growing skittles.

6 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

HA you crack me up. Send me some of your first crop of skittles

Ann Marie said...

aw man Pey I just love you! and miss you here in Bham! your posts always make me laugh!
we are/maybe going camping next weekend if you happen to want to drive home!! not that i relaly look forward to camping, but i usually have a good time once im there...

Peyton said...

i will send you some amanda.

ree!! yall are going camping this weekend????? thats not fair! i miss being around everyone. sniff sniff.

RDJones said...

oh peyton... good look with those skittles... please send me some too... and I drink sodas everyday... way to make me feel like a loser :*( JK...MUAH!

Jennifer said...

Hi! New reader Jennifer here! Funny post. I love the random ones like this.

I had to comment though about the song, "Ring of Fire". My brother, Darrell, got married last month, and on his honeymoon he sang "Ring of Fire", karaoke-style, to his bride! I'm told there is a video of it, but I think Darrell has it hidden somewhere so I haven't seen it yet.

Peyton said...

rachel...sorry, try it! just have a soda once a week or something and youll enjoy the drink a lot more!

jennifer thats hilarious!