Saturday, March 15, 2008

adventures in the great outdoors

yesterday was the beginning of my SPRING BREAK!!! hurray its finally here. i wish i was talking about summer:) in celebration of the beginning of the break, me, rachel, kristin, gretchen, gretchen's dog coda, and drew all went hiking in moss rock preserve. it was beauutiful outside. me and drew climbed up the "baby waterfalls," it was exhilerating. gretchens dog was trying to rescue me, even though i wasnt in need of rescuing, and he almost slid down and off the waterfall. we did a little rock climbing but not much bc drew cant until his doctor says he can. i wore my water "solomons." theyre really cool water/hiking shoes. i walked up the entire river. it was cold, but it felt so good. when it gets warmer we decided we're all gonna swim in the tiny river. and maybe slide sown a few waterfalls...that would be fun. i just love the woods. i like to wear bandanas when i go in the woods. it makes me feel like "man vs wild" or a woodsman or something. i would like to be a woodsman and eat squirrels and stuff. and start a fire with only sticks so i could cook my squirrel...

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love Moss Rock Preserve! We've hiked there several times and have not been to the waterfalls yet. Next time though...

Peyton said...

well theyre not like HUGE waterfalls but its still really pretty!!!