Wednesday, November 19, 2008

the cirlce of life.

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba [Here comes a lion, Father]

Sithi uhm ingonyama [Oh yes, it's a lion]

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba

Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama

Siyo Nqoba [We're going to conquer]

Ingonyama

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala [A lion and a leopard come to this open place]

well i do love this song. it blesses my heart. top 5. to be honest, it has never crossed my mind to look up the lyrics to this. as much as i love it you would think i would have it down. however, when me and my brother used to sing it, we pretty much said it right. i mean, reading it, well, thats how we pronounced it. we apparently have good ears.

ive been coloring lately. i colored a picture today. it was of a fairy. i colored her hair the color of 'razzmatazz.' yeah. i know.

my friend went to Tennessee this past weekend. she brought me back a red leaf. we're pretty much best friends now.

tonight BCF had a talent show. me and my friend lip-sung 'bohemian rhapsody' by queen. needless to say, we came in third. im sure someone took a video and maybe i can get it on here.

i have the whole week off next week. happy thanksgiving. duh.

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

hooray for T'giving holday!! hope we get to hang out w/ you while you're home...cause you're cool and we miss you!!

Peyton said...

we must! see you soon.