Friday, November 21, 2008

readyyy...BREAK!

im home for thanksgiving. it feels so good. i have all of next week off. aka everyday of next week. monday-friday. augh. and my break has only just begun. so what shall i do on my break you might ask? well...the world only knows. im most likely gonna have some really fun adventures. in the cold. maybe have good conversation at starbucks, run the hidden pine trails of the forest, watch a good movie, time travel, use my imagination with my favorite kids in the whole wide world, get lost in the wilderness, paint something, hop a train, eat lots of sushi, duh, make a craft, the possibilities are endless. im just glad all these things are waiting on me. happy everything.

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

nice reference to Pocahontas...so I sincerely hope we got to hang out with our favorite Pey Pey this week!

Peyton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peyton said...

thanks :)

me too!!!

joshua c nicholson said...

you forgot the part about missing all your BCF buds!