Thursday, September 9, 2010

Airplanes and Superstars. You'll be in my heart.

I have been reading a lot of books since the end of last semester. Sometimes all I can think about is getting alone in a quiet place and just reading. I just finished a biography on Amelia Earhart. She was one really neat person. She was so brave and courageous. She took a chance and did something that other women would'nt dare do. She wanted to prove to the world that she could do something that only men do. Sometimes I think of my own personal adventursom life and, in comparison, it is nothing to the people I read about.

I am now reading a biography on Julie Andrews. She fascinates me. I love biographies. I love reading about people. Once I read about I feel like I knew them. I like to know personal stuff and the lives they lived outside of what the world saw.

A boy today asked me what I was reading and he asked me who Julie Andrews was. I through the book in his face. Julie and I were so disappointed.

Dr. Carroll is my favorite professor at bcf. He is one of the english teachers. He has read every book thats ever been written. For real. Freal. I always spend time talking with him in his office. I took his American Literature class last semester and loved it so much. He is currently letting me borrow Queen of the Turtle Derby. I told him..."You know me so well."

0 comments: