Sunday, September 5, 2010

Do ray me fa so la te do.

I am so bad at blogging. Well...when Im not blogging. I always say I am then promise it in my heart of hearts but never do. I am not going to tell you that I am for the next few months, but I sure will try.

Fall brings so many new things. It feels so refreshing to start new seasons. Seasons of life and Seasons, literally. I get excited about wearing boots. and wearing scarves. and eating candy corn. and smelling candles. and having windows open. and the wind. and music. and leaves. and pine straw everywhere. Speaking of new things I changed majors in the middle of the first week of school. I dont want to teach. I changed it to Leadership and Christian Education. It was the broadest and least amount of hrs degree. I am excited. I dont really care about kids acedemically. I care about more important things like life skills and their souls. I want to write kids books and do mission work and work with special needs kids athletically. With teaching I wouldnt have time to do anything extra like that. I am excited to see what God will do with this new major and life. I want to impact the world. I get excited about not knowing.

I just had my first fall treat. It was a pumpkin delight cookie. I am surrounded by fall decorations too. Im at the relatives. Mrs Aunt Betsy is so wonderful at decorating for seasons. Along with the fall treat, The Sound of Music is on. Beautiful.

Happy labor day. Happy almost fall.

0 comments: