Friday, September 10, 2010

shish-ka-ricky-bobby.

My friend and I are looking for a house to live in. I want my own space. and galaxy. We found the cutest one ever across the street from school. Its for rent. But we cant seem to find a third roommate. The house has a red roof. and a red door. and red shutters. The rest of the house is cream. It has hardwood floors too.

All I can think about is how ready I am for fall. Ive been doing a lot of looking in magazines. I want that house so bad for the sake of decorating. I want to buy lots of pumpkins. And light candles. And have loud dance parties without offending anyone. We cant do any of those things in the house/dorm Im in now. Rats.

Im in a coffee shop reading and writing and...arithmetic. This creepy man across the room is really staring at me. I mean, really staring. Im trying to make myself look unattractive. Not really but it is so annoying. This is my current life people. Then theres this other weird guy playing on his ipad. He can talk and it will replay what he said in this alvin and the chipmunk voice. Hes about 40 years old.

Bands I have been listening to for the past week: She and Him. M. Ward. Mumford and Sons. Needtobreathe. William Fitzsimmons. Priscilla Ahn. And a lot of other random songs.

I got vibrams. They are just rocking my world. I feel so much more connected to the earth.

The Lord is teaching me a lot. About people and how to love. And how to show Christ's love.

0 comments: